OGRODZIENIEC (ADDITIONAL TASK)
REMOVAL OF POLLUTION DETECTED DURING DEMOLITION WORKS ON THE AREA AFTER THE LIQUIDATED PIMB “IZOLACJA” IN OGRODZIENIEC
The purpose of this task was to restore the contaminated area to a condition allowing for its further use. It was the additional task awarded to the Contractor in connection with implementation basic task – Contract No. GM.III .RU.3450-075 / 10 of October 31, 2010, “Elimination of environmental hazards caused by the deposition of waste containing asbestos in Ogrodzieniec”, which included removal of waste and demolition of the facilities of the closed IZOLACJA plant in Ogrodzieniec.
During realization the above mentioned contract, it have been detected the additional amount of waste containing asbestos and petroleum substances which were not the subject of the inventory made earlier but removal and disposal them was necessary to carry out further works and achieve an ecological effect.
- Waste extraction and packaging:
• extraction of asbestos-containing waste (manual work)
• extraction of land containing oil derivatives.
- Neutralization waste and other insulation materials containing hazardous substances with code 17 06 03* – asbestos sludge contaminated with petroleum substances.
- Purification of the soil from petroleum substances (ex situ) code 17 05 03
- Extraction, packaging and transfer to a landfill for asbestos-containing waste code 17 06 05*.
- Liquidation of the tank containing petroleum substances.
- Other works – temporary roads, crushing of debris, separator operation, land reclamation – leveling of excavations, removal of additional amounts of contamination.